When we think of sources to get high quality backlinks, We mainly think of Directory Submission, Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking, Guest Posting, Web 2.0 Site etc. I agreed that these are the most powerful sources to get backlinks.
Guest Posting on a popular blog will not only give you high quality backlinks but it will also provide much traffic to your blog. But doing guest posting all the time for getting backlinks isn’t easy at all and nowadays making backlinks using commenting is also not easy because many blog owners no-follows the outgoing backlinks which doesn’t matter for SEO.
There are many ways to rank your post in search engine but the most useful and powerful way is doing link building with do-follow high quality backlinks. Do-follow backlinks can easily rank any post in search engines quickly. Believe me or not, The more number of sites your blog links in, the more higher your post can rank in search engines. So, before I tell more let’s know what is backlinks.
- 1 What Are Backlinks?
- 2 Top Sources To Get High Authority Backlinks
- 2.1 Google+
- 2.2 YouTube
- 2.3 Blogger.com
- 2.4 WordPress.com
- 2.5 Reddit
- 2.6 Alexa
- 2.7 Mozilla.org
- 2.8 Yahoo Answers
- 2.9 LinkedIn
- 2.10 Other Source Of Best Backlinks 2017
The incoming links (inbound links) coming from a webpage or website to your site is known as Backlinks. We have shared the post regarding best link building strategies & techniques.
Generally backlinks are of two types – do-follow and no-follow. When google bots crawls a website, they looks for the external links pointing to other websites and if the link is do-follow then search engines will follows the link and link juice will gets passed and if the link is no-follow then google will just ignore the link and link juice will not get passed. So, high quality do-follow backlinks is more profitable for your blog rather than no-follow backlinks.
- Improve your search engine rankings
- Improve Domain Authority
- Improve your Alexa rank
- Increase search traffic
- Improve your google page rank
- Increase your adsense CPC
Google+ is one of the most popular social media website by Google. Google+ is also one of the best place to promote your blog posts and believe me you can get a much powerful high quality backlinks from it.
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Go to Profile > About.
- Add your blog url in Links.
- That’s all! Now you’ll successfully high authority backlinks from Google+.
YouTube is the largest video sharing site by Google. YouTube had millions of user. YouTube also provides quality backlinks to it’s members. You can also add your link in the about section but these all are no-follow backlinks. So, here is the proper way to get do-follow backlinks from it.
- Login to YouTube using your Google account.
- Go to Advanced Channel Settings > Associated Website.
- Add your site url in Associated Website.
Note: You have to verify ownership of your blog using your Google Webmasters account to add your site in associated tab. This is the best place to get high quality backlinks for your website.
Blogger.com is a blogging platform to create a blog for free. You can also get do-follow backlinks from Blogger.com in a simple way.
- Create a free blog from Blogger.com
- Write some good articles.
- Link your main blog url from it.
- That’s all! You’ll successfully get do-follow backlinks from Blogger.
WordPress.com is also a free blogging platform where you can build awesome blogs for free. You can easily give no-follow or do-follow backlinks to any website using wordpress.
Use the same process that you’ve done in blogger.com to get do-follow backlinks from it.
- Create a free blog WordPress.com.
- Write good articles.
- Link your main blog url from it to get do-follow backlinks from WordPress.com.
- That’s it!
Reddit is a most popular social bookmarking site with a high page rank and authority. You will not only get quality backlinks from it but you can also get much traffic to your blog from reddit. So, here’s how you can get high quality do-follow backlinks from it.
- Create an account on Reddit.com (login if you’ve already made)
- Complete your profile.
- Submit your blog post link.
- That all! Now you’ll successfully get high PR & high authority backlinks from Reddit.
Alexa.com is a leading Internet statistics engine. Alexa Traffic Rank is a rough measure of a website popularity. Alexa is having high page rank and domain authority of 94 which can be much valuable for your site. So, here is the proper way to get do-follow backlinks from Alexa.
- Create an account on Alexa (login if you’ve already made)
- Claim your site.
- Go to My dashboard and add your site.
- Now you’ll get an option of your first 7 day free trial.
- Start your free trial by filling your details and also fill your payment method. (Alexa will not deduct any money from your card)
- Edit your site information from your Site Overview and add your blog link on it.
That’s it! Now you’ll successfully get high pr & high quality backlinks from Alexa.
Mozilla.org is a great site to get do-follow backlinks. Mozilla.org has high page rank, you can think yourself that how useful it can be for your site.
How to get do-follow backlinks from Mozilla.org:
- Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/register.
- Register a new account by filling out your details and blog homepage url.
- Verify your email address.
That’s it! You get high authority dofollow backlinks from Mozilla.org.
Getting do-follow backlinks from Yahoo is a great idea because Yahoo has high page rank & authority and it can also boost your search engine ranking.
Well, Getting do-follow backlinks from Yahoo Answers isn’t difficult. Just, you need to answers some questions on Yahoo along with your site url in the answers and in your profile. But you need to increase your levels in Yahoo Answers to gain some high PR backlinks.
That’s only you’ve to do to get PR 9 backlinks from Yahoo Answers.
LinkedIn connects of millions peoples around the world. LinkedIn is a great site for peoples (especially for bloggers) who wanted to be connected to peoples over the world. LinkedIn is giving an opportunity to grab high authority backlinks so, nobody wants to miss it. So, here how you can get do-follow backlinks from LinkedIn.
- Create a profile on LinkedIn.
- Complete your profile by filling the necessary details.
- Share your blog posts link
That’s it! Now any link you’ll share, it will becomes a high authority dofollow backlinks.
- 10 Tips To Reduce Your Sites Bounce Rate Effectively
- 16 Best High Authority Ping Submission Sites For Faster Indexing
- 500 Free Directory Submission Sites List With High PR
- 300 Free High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List
- 100 HIgh PR Do-Follow Web 2.0 Sites List
Now it’s your turn to make some high quality do-follow backlinks for your blog because nowadays it’s very tough to rank any post in search engines.(especially for newbies) So if you are struggling in link building and wanted some untapped sources to get high quality backlinks for your blog then, this is the perfect post that you can use in making some high quality do-follow backlinks for your blog.